If you have been suffering from a loose vagina, then you are not the only woman to be suffering from this problem. Almost every woman has to go through this phase when they give childbirth or suffer from some urinary problems. Loose vagina after birth is a common phenomenon, especially if you have given birth to a second or third child. However, vagina looseness is not something you need to worry about as you can easily get back your tight vagina if you use the right products and practice some exercises.
What is a loose vagina?
You can easily understand when you have a loose vagina because you will experience a change in your sexual life. However, if you still want to know whether you have a loose vagina or not, then here are some steps that will help you get an idea.
How do you know if you have a loose vagina?
- Slide your index finger into your vagina and then slowly insert your middle finger. If you still don’t feel any discomfort or tightness, slide your ring finger too. If all the three fingers slide in easily, then you have a loose vagina.
- If you have a loose vagina, you will generally face incontinence problems. For example, you might unconsciously take a leak when you are laughing or sneezing. Also, you might develop stress incontinence when you are pregnant because pregnancy weakens pelvic muscles.
- When you have a loose vagina, it will be difficult for you to have orgasms because there will be reduced friction between the penis and you vaginal walls. If you have not been able to enjoy orgasms for a long time now, it might be the case that your vaginal walls have widened.
- During sexual intercourse, you might not be able to enjoy the act if you have a loose vagina. Gripping will be a problem and you will end up feeling dissatisfied. If that’s the case, then you have a loose vagina.
If you have been wondering ‘why is my vagina loose’ or what causes a loose vagina, you might have been able to get some answers by now. After following the above steps, if you realize that you have a loose vagina, then there’s nothing to worry about. A loose pussy is not a permanent problem and you can easily get your vagina back in shape. You just have to do some exercises and you need to use the right products to be able to get your vagina back in shape.
How to tighten a loose vagina?
There are many ways in which you can tighten your vagina, but let’s start with the most natural processes.
Weak pelvic muscle is what makes a vagina loose. However, kegel exercises will allow you to get back your young and tight vagina within a short period of time.
- In order to do kegel exercises, you have to first focus on your pelvic muscles. You have to find out where your pelvic muscles are. So, when you are urinating, stop the act in between and if your urine stops flowing, you have hit the right spot.
- The trick with kegel exercises is that you need to contract and release your kegel muscles to tighten your vagina again. All you have to do is contract the pelvic muscles for 5 seconds and release them, and vice versa.
- Once you have mastered the technique of contraction and release, you can repeat this exercise any number of times in a day. Ideally doing 3 sets of 10 exercises a day would be good for your vagina.
- When you are doing kegel exercises, be very careful to not put stress on your butt muscles. You only want to concentrate on your pelvic muscles and nothing else.
- Also, when you are exercising, keep your body relaxed and don’t stress out. Just treat it like a normal and simple exercise, and you will be able to tighten your vagina in no time at all.
Vaginoplasty is a surgery that tightens loose vagina lips. There can be two kinds of vaginoplasty—cosmetic and reconstructive. Cosmetic surgery just enhances the aesthetic appeal and does nothing about the functionality of a body part, be it your vagina or your nose. Reconstructive surgery, on the other hand, is done to change the way your organ functions and to improve it.
It’s very important that you know the difference between the two before you opt for vaginoplasty. Also, this surgical procedure might scar you for life and it might not correct your problem altogether. So, why not option for a natural option that will help you tighten your vagina.
V-tight gel is a vagina tightening cream, which on regular use, gives you a tight vagina. This cream contains all natural ingredients and it has a no-messy formula. The main ingredient is Manjakani extract with has astringent properties. It has been used by Asian women to tighten their vaginas after child birth.
Apart from this extract, it also contains other natural ingredients that will together work together to not just tighten your vagina but to also remove bad odour. It doesn’t have any side-effects and if you are unsatisfied, you can always return the product and claim your money back.
You can apply this cream 5 to 10 minutes before sex. You will notice that your vaginal walls be start tightening soon and you can enjoy a good sexual intercourse with your partner. The gel is extremely safe for use with condoms.
The best way to get the most out of v tight gel is to combine it with kegel exercises. All you have to do is apply the cream and exercise at that time. This will have a faster and better affect on your vagina.
Whether you are in your 40s or 20s, there will always be one question that will haunt you! Do vaginas get loose? Unfortunately, the answer is yes because women age and their body undergoes changes. But, on regular use of v-tight gel and practice of kegel exercises, you will get your old, tight vagina back again.